The Cultural Arts Rotary Club Foundation is a separate 501(c)3 entity within the Cultural Arts Rotary Club of Fresno.
The CARC Foundation grants to organizational projects and/or service activities that impact the community. We support programs that directly serve the general good of the public, with an emphasis on the arts and youth.
The Foundation supports the concept and vision of serving humanity through support of efforts focused on youth and the arts. We desire to fund a wide variety of programs and services that:
- Engage youth in the arts.
- Demonstrate ability to meet community needs in a manner that yields measurable results
- Collaborate with others to meet desired goals
- Promote change to benefit underserved populations
- Support and transform cultural aspects of communities
- Typically operate or are managed from within Fresno County
AREAS OF INTEREST
The Cultural Arts Rotary Club Foundation portions out funds to projects within the following areas:
- Schools and Education
- Social Services
- International Social Services
- Community Enrichment
- Endeavors that support essential cultural elements of our communities
Applicant organizations must function in a not-for-profit manner and possess the following characteristics and operational qualities:
- Demonstrated operational and managerial effectiveness, financial viability, and responsible stewardship of resources;
- Demonstrated collaboration and respect for diversity;
- Operate under a governing body that provides oversight of the proposed project/service
ANNUAL GRANT APPLICATION TIME FRAME
Applications are received in September and October, annually. Grants are announced in late October or early November. Please see the current year grant application for the dates this year.
Grants submitted after 4:30pm on Oct. 26, 2018 will not be considered.
Contact us via email